Our deodorant is loved by ultra-marathoners, nurses and everyone in between! Our longest-lasting product. We regularly get messages from customers saying their deodorant stick lasted 6 months.
This all-natural, aluminum and baking soda free deodorant is battle tested. We've gone hiking and jogging in the summer sun and come away smelling fresh. Even better, it comes packaged in a kraftboard tube, so there is ZERO PLASTIC!
We offer you six amazing scents to choose from:
- Coconut-Lavender: This scent is the child of the Tropics and Southern France. It smells amazing!
- Orange-Eucalyptus-Mint: With hints of citrus and mint, eucalyptus, a natural deodorant and antibacterial is the star of this stick.
- Lavender-Sage: Our most lightly scented stick, this has a more herbal, almost woodsy scent.
Cedarwood-Bergamot: This deodorant smells warm and woodsy. We love it!
- Ylang Ylang: Very floral, our most fragrant deodorant.
- Naturally Scented: Perfect for nurses or those who are sensitive to scents, we add no scenting agents or essential oils. The fragrence of the ingredients is very light, to us the deodorant smells like more like the Kraftboard tube it comes in than anything else!
You raise the deodorant by pushing on the bottom disc of the kraftboard tube. Sometimes the tube can be difficult to push up, so push as firmly as needed.
Also, please note this is NOT an anti-perspirant. Anti-persiprants use aluminum salts to clog sweat glands. If you are switching from an anti-persiprant, it may take you a few days to detox. You will need to apply this stick only enough to cover your armpit, do not over apply.
Imperfect Deodorants: Sometimes have a few deodorants that aren't quite perfect. These deodorants have labels that are applied wrong, weren't poured to the correct weight, or other minor cosmetic issues. But it's the same great deodorant!
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Kaolin Clay, Tapioca Starch, Diatomeaceous Earth, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Oxide, Grapeseed Oil, Essential Oils